Sunday, October 24, 2010

Scentsy Kit: Scentsy Day 10

So, I got my kit on Wednesday. I really thought that I was going to be able to take pictures of everything but it is a TON of stuff. What I am going to do is write what I got, and my opinion of it.
Here it goes:

Scentsy Binder-Love it! I have literally EVERYTHING in there. I got dividers with the pockets and put all the brochures, order sheets, promotion sheets I printed, game coupons, catalogs, EVERYTHING!

Start Up DVD- WORTHLESS. I thought it was going to have tips, but it was just stories about people saying how Scentsy changed their life.

Business Cards- These were okay. I don't really get how you are suppose to use them because they were too small to run through my printer. I ended up getting labels and putting the labels on the back of them.

Order Forms-Obviously a must!

Catalogs- Also a must! There was a typo on the catalogs and they send you stickers to put in the catalog to cover the mistake. Considering I am a little OCD it took me FOREVER to get them all on perfect!

80 Scents- Must have! DUH!

Invitations- I don't think I will ever use these. Just my opinion. I would rather just do Email invites.

Hostess Packets- These are reward pamphlets that explain the rewards, a guest list, and envelope to put it all in. I don't think I will ever use this either.

Join, Host, Buy Pamphlets- Also I don't think I will ever use these. Maybe the Join ones?

Bags- Really 5 bags? Thanks! Hopefully I need more than 5 bags to get started.

Travel Tin, Scent Circle, Room Spray, Bar- All needs!

I think these are amazing deals, but some of the paper goods I think are just fluff in my opinion. I will just use the binder, products, scent testers, and catalogs really.

THINGS I THINK SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE KIT:

*A bank bag. I work at a credit union so I have one anyway, but definitely get one! You can probably get it free at your credit union. If you have a bank you will probably have to pay for one. They are really cheap at Walmart though.

*Category Cards- Instead of the Hostess Rewards packet send some Category Cards! Mine took forever to make. I didn't have time to order them from Scentsy. I like mine better though.

*Scent Pak, Fragrance Foam and Plug in!


HOW I ORGANIZED MY SCENT TESTERS

Okay, so I had this Tupperware thing already and it fit all my testers AMAZINGLY!


LOVE IT!
Just the warmer, Room Spray, Travel Tin, Scent Circle, Bar, and light bulbs are $55 retail. This kit is a DAMN good deal!




No comments:

Post a Comment